nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source e-commerce solution that is ASP.NET based with a MS SQL backend database. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet. nopCommerce can be up-and-running in just a few minutes. Simply download the software, and follow the simple installation instructions. nopCommerce is developed to take full advantage of the latest technologies available. With its pluggable architecture, additional functionality and presentation elements can be dynamically added to the application at runtime.
How to integrate nopCommerce with 2Checkout
- Download the 2Checkout Payment Module for your nopCommerce version.
- Copy the “Payments.Twocheckout” to the “Plugins” directory on your server.
- Sign in to your nopCommerce admin.
- Under Configuration select Plugins.
- Install 2Checkout plugin.
- Under Configuration select Payment Methods.
- Under 2Checkout click Configure.
- Select Use Sandbox for demo sales or leave unselected for live sales.
- Under Vendor ID enter your 2Checkout account number.
- Select Use MD5 Hashing.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Save.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my website.
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourstore.com/Plugins/PaymentTwoCheckout/Return (Replace http://www.yourstore.com with the actual URL to your store.)
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your nopCommerce admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Notifications tab
- Enable the all messages.
- Under the Global URL, enter http://www.yourstore.com/Plugins/PaymentTwoCheckout/IPNHandler (Replace http://www.yourstore.com with the actual URL to your store.) and click Apply.
- Save your changes.
For more information visit: nopCommerce.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.