Keeping track of your finances is one of the most important aspects of managing a business, and invoicing tops that list. “PayInvoice” is simply the best suited invoicing system that fulfills basic needs for any small entrepreneur or a large scale business owner. This user-friendly invoicing system allows you to build strong and reliable system for managing all your invoicing needs.
Its integration to a number of payment gateways provides an entry level e-commerce platform to anyone starting up with online business.
How to integrate PayInvoice with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your Joomla admin.
- Login to PayInvoice → App Store → 2CheckOut → Install using your Ready Bytes credentials.
- Under your PayInvoice → Settings → Payment gateways, click New to create a new app and Select 2Checkout.
- Enter Title Name such as “Pay by Credit Card”.
- Enter your SID Number (2Checkout account number).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Keep Alternate URL and Test Mode set to No.
- Set when it gets Paid - On Successful Order Creation or On Fraud Status pass.
- Click Save
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select “Given Links back to my Website” or “Header Redirect”.
- Set the Approved URL to http(s)://www.yourinvoiceurl.com/index.php?option=com_payinvoice&view=invoice&task=complete&processor=2checkout& (Replace http://www.yourinvoiceurl.com with the actual URL to your store.)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your PayInvoice admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Enable all the messages.
- Enter http(s)://www.yourinvoiceurl.com/index.php?option=com_payinvoice&view=invoice&task=notify&processor=2checkout&” as the Global URL and click Apply (Replace http://www.yourinvoiceurl.com with the actual URL to your store.)
- Save your changes.
For more information visit: PayInvoice