phpSuperCart is an inexpensive, full-featured product catalog and shopping cart system that you can use to build your entire e-commerce website or to add to your existing web site to provide shopping cart features. Using the Admin Control Panel, you can fill out simple forms to automatically create all of your Categories, Products, Product Options, and Manufacturers. Within minutes you will have a fully operating e-commerce web site.
phpSuperCart is very flexible so you can customize it yourself. Modify one html template to make the shopping cart look and feel like your web site. Additional templates allow you to modify the all aspects of the product catalog, the shopping cart pages, the order notification emails and the thank you pages.
With phpSuperCart, you’re in control. phpSuperCart is the follow-on product to phpCart which was released in 2001 and has sold thousands of copies to all kinds of personal and retail businesses around the world. Our technical support is our biggest asset and is available by email or by a community forum. And your inputs help to drive the frequent updates to the software.
Your phpSuperCart license gives you a copy of the software for your domain, so your only ongoing expense is to pay for your web site hosting fee. With phpSuperCart, there is no need to pay monthly fees when you can have your own copy of the software.
How to integrate phpSuperCart with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your phpSuperCart Admin Control Panel.
- Select Payment Gateways.
- Click 2Checkout to start the configuration.
- Enter a Display Name which will be visible to your customers.
- Select Yes to activate your gateway.
- Enter your Store ID (2Checkout Account Number).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Save your changes.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my website
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/yourdirectory/cart.php?action=complete (Where yourdomain is your web site URL and yourdirectory is the folder for the cart software).
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your phpSuperCart admin.)
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: phpSuperCart.net
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.