Soldigo is an online store creator for handcrafters and fashion designers who want to sell online. Creating a store with Soldigo is as easy as posting on Facebook and it doesn’t require any coding or design skills. The created store can be used as a standalone store and can be embedded into Facebook pages or any existing webpage or blog. Soldigo offers a variety of applications that help you grow your business, ranging from application like Facebook integration, statistics, shipping options to marketing applications like discount codes and contests. Soldigo’s mission is to help people make a living doing what they love.
How to integrate Soldigo with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your Soldigo account.
- Navigate to Settings -> Payment Methods
- Under Credit Card set the slider bar to Yes
- Under Please choose a payment gateway: select 2Checkout from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your 2Checkout Seller ID number (account number) in the field labeled Add your 2Checkout seller ID:
- Click Save
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect
- Save your changes.
For more information, visit Soldigo.com.