About Spree Commerce
Spree is a 100% open source e-commerce platform powered by the popular Ruby on Rails framework. It was designed to make customization and upgrades as simple as possible.
How to integrate Spree Commerce with 2Checkout
For Spree 0.60.x, 0.70.x – Add the line below to your Gemfile.
gem 'spree_two_checkout', :git => "git://github.com/craigchristenson/Spree-2Checkout.git", :branch => "0.7.x"
For Spree 1.0.x – Add the line below to your Gemfile.
gem 'spree_two_checkout', :git => "git://github.com/craigchristenson/Spree-2Checkout.git", branch => "1.0"
For Spree 2.x – Add the line below to your Gemfile.
gem 'spree_two_checkout', :git => "git://github.com/craigchristenson/Spree-2Checkout.git"
Spree Commerce Settings:
- Run Bundle Install
- Sign in to your Spree admin
- Under Configuration click Payment Methods
- Click New Payment Method
- Enter a payment method name and description
- Set your environment and select Yes for Active
- For Provider select Spree::BillingIntegration::TwoCheckout
- Click Create
- Server can be “test” or “production”
- Check “Test Mode” if you are placing 2Checkout demo sales or leave unchecked for live sales. (It’s really important that you have this set correctly or else the payment will never register and you will get an error on the passback.)
- Enter your Sid (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Click Update
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.example.com/two_checkout/success (Replace http://www.example.com with the actual URL to your store.)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your Spree admin.)
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: SpreeCommerce.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.