TomatoCart is open source ecommerce solution developed and maintained by a number of 64,000+ users from 50+ countries and regions.
How to integrate TomatoCart with 2Checkout
- Clone or Download the extension from email@example.com:craigchristenson/tomatocart-2checkout.git
- Extract the file and upload the admin and includes folders to your Tomato Cart directory on your server.
- In the Tomato Cart admin, click Start and under Modules select Payment Methods.
- For 2Checkout click the install icon and then click the edit icon.
- For Enable 2Checkout Payments select True.
- Under 2Checkout Seller ID, enter your 2Checkout account number.
- Under 2Checkout Secret Word, enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- For Demo Mode select False for live sales or True if you are testing with a demo sales.
- For Order Status select something other than default such as Processing or Paid.
- Save your changes.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect.
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yoursite.com/checkout.php?callback&module=pm2checkout (Replace http://www.yoursite.com with the actual URL to your store.)
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your Tomato Cart admin.)
- Click Save Changes.
For more information visit: TomatoCart.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.