VirtueMart is an open source shopping cart solution that integrates with Joomla!. Joomla! and VirtueMart are written in PHP and can be used in typical PHP/MySQL environments.
How to integrate VirtueMart with 2Checkout
VirtueMart 2.x-3.x & Joomla -v 2.5.x-3.x Settings:
- Download the 2Checkout payment module at VirtueMart Github
- In your Joomla admin, navigate to Extensions -> Extension Manager
- Upload tco.zip under Upload Package File
- Under Components -> Shop -> VirtueMart -> Payment Methods, click New
- Select 2Checkout as the payment method.
- Enter a Payment Method Name
- Select Yes for Published
- Enter a Payment Description (Example: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club) and PayPal)
- Click Configuration
- Enter your 2Checkout Seller ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your 2Checkout Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Set Sandbox to “Yes” for Sandbox mode. For live sales, ensure Sandbox is set to “No”
- Set Inline Checkout to “Yes” to use Inline Checkout. For Hosted Checkout, ensure Inline Checkout is set to “No”
- OPTIONAL: Select your preferred logo, if you have one (VirtueMart Images are stored in /images/stories/virtuemart/payment
- Click Save.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Header Redirect
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your VirtueMart admin.)
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: VirtueMart.net