WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control.
How to integrate WHMCS with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your WHMCS admin
- Navigate to the payment gateway configuration page and enable 2Checkout
- Enter your Seller ID (2Checkout Account Number)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Enter your API username and password (additional user that you setup in your 2Checkout account. API username will require both “API Access” and “API Updating” permissions. Instructions for creating API-only usernames can be reviewed here.)
- Disable the “Add Funds” option. Navigate to Setup > General Settings > Credit and un-tick the “Enable” box.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Given links back to my website or Direct return
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/2checkout.php (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain.)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your WHMCS admin.)
- Click Save Changes
- Click the Notifications tab
- Enable the all messages
- Enter http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/modules/gateways/callback/tco.php as the global URL and apply (Replace http://yourdomain.com with the actual URL to your domain.)
- Save your changes
For more information visit: WHMCS.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.