WishList Member is a powerful, yet easy to use membership solution that can turn any WordPress blog into a full-blown membership site. Just unzip and upload the plugin, and within minutes you’ll have your own membership site up and running… complete with protected, members-only content, integrated payments, member management, and so much more!
How to integrate WishList with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your WishList Member admin.
- Under Integration select 2Checkout.
- Enter your Vendor ID (2Checkout Account Number), click Change.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.), click Change.
- Copy Post URL for inclusion on your 2Checkout Account.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Given Links back to my Website.
- Set the Approved URL to the Post URL that you copied from the 2Checkout Integration page in your WishList admin.
- Enter your Secret Word.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Notifications tab
- Enable the all messages.
- Under the Global URL, enter the Post URL that you copied from the 2Checkout Integration page in your WishList admin.
- Save your changes.
- Create your products that you are offering in your Wishlist Member site under the Products tab in your 2checkout account by clicking on the Products and Create subtab. The details for the products should be the same and the SKU number from your WishList admin needs to be entered as the product ID.
For more information visit: WishListProducts.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it for you.