X-Cart is highly-customizable, template-based PHP + MySQL shopping cart software. The software can be used both as a ready out-of-the-box shopping cart solution and as a powerful PHP shopping cart engine for a customized web shop.
How to integrate X-Cart with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your X-Cart admin
- Under Administration menu select Payment Methods
- Under Payment Gateways select 2Checkout from the drop-down list and click the Add button.
Please Note: If you set up a payment method providing online credit card payment processing and do not intend to process credit card payments manually, you should disable the default “Credit Card” payment method, that requires manual payment processing, by unselecting the check-box next to the payment method’s name. Additionally, you can change the default “Credit Card” payment method’s name to “Credit Card (offline)”, and change the online payment method’s name to “Credit Card”. This will help you to avoid any confusion between these two payment methods. The $store_cc variable in the config.php file must be set to false in case you disable the default ‘Credit Card’ payment method and do not intend to process credit card payments manually.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page.)
- Under Purchase Routine select either single-page or multi-page
- (Optional) Under Order Prefix enter a prefix that will be automatically added to IDs of orders placed in your store and paid through 2Checkout
- Click Update
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory
- Under Direct Return select Immediately returned to my website
- Set the Approved URL to http://www.yoursite.com/xcart/payment/cc_2conew.php
(Replace http://www.yoursite.com/xcart with the actual URL to your store.)
- Enter your Secret Word (Must be the same value entered in your X-Cart admin.)
- Click Save Changes
For more information visit: X-Cart.com
Having trouble with these cart instructions? If you are having issues with these shopping cart instructions, or realize they are out of date, please email us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.