Zoho offers online business, collaboration and productivity apps for small business owners and freelancers. Zoho has launched more than 25+ applications like CRM, project management, online office suit and much more. In the finance domain, Zoho offers Zoho Invoice (invoicing application) and Zoho Books (accounting application) for users to manage their business finances and keep track of their cash flow.
Hundreds and thousands of freelancers and small business owners use Zoho Invoice to get paid fast.
- Sign up is FREE and you can create UNLIMITED invoices for up to 5 customers.
- Sell internationally. Zoho Invoice supports multiple currency and 9 languages.
- Access data on the go anytime, anywhere with your iPhone and android app.
The perfect accounting software which a small business needs to manage its finances online.
- 30-Day sign up is absolutely FREE. No credit card required. Your data is secure and will never be deleted.
- Connect your bank account and eliminate data entry with automatic bank feeds and bank rules.
- Access data anytime, anywhere and collaborate with your accountants real time.
How to integrate Zoho with 2Checkout
- Sign in to your Zoho Invoice or Zoho Books account and follow the steps below.
- Head to your Settings tab and click on Payment sub-section.
- Click on Online Payment Gateway.
- Click on Set up now against 2Checkout.
- Enter your 2Checkout Account Number.
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered on your 2Checkout Site Management page)
- Click on Setup and you are done.
- Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
- Ensure you have selected ‘Off’ for Demo Setting.
- Click the Account tab and Site Management subcategory.
- Under Direct Return select Direct Return (Your URL).
- Enter “https://invoice.zoho.com/n/2checkout” as your approved URL for Zoho Invoice and “https://books.zoho.com/n/2checkout” for Zoho Books
- Enter your Secret Word. (Must be the same value entered in your Zoho settings.)
- Click Save Changes.