- AVANGATE MONETIZATION PLATFORM
- TALK TO SALES
- TALK TO SALES
- SIGN UP for FREE
2Checkout Customer Success Stories
Kaspersky Lab - Largest Private Vendor of Endpoint Protection Solutions
Improved revenue and optimized customer experience in local markets
"At Kaspersky Lab we are always looking for ways to improve the shopping experience and to provide our customers frictionless sales mechanisms. The introduction of in-app purchasing with 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) was a very successful project that targeted renewal customers and improved retention significantly," Madina Mukhamedova, Online Sales Manager at Kaspersky Lab.
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company founded in 1997. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
More info on www.kaspersky.com
Kaspersky Lab Increases Revenue Per Visitor by 18% with 2Checkout
Kaspersky Labs aimed to increase their acquisition revenue and recurring annual revenue by optimizing their shopping cart. To achieve this goal, they partnered with 2Checkout CRO Team to perform a series of a/b tests to optimize revenue per visitor (RPV) and auto-renewal opt-in rates.
Kaspersky’s conversion rate optimization program shows the power of iterative split-testing, and how online merchants can isolate and test specific elements in their shopping cart to maximize both acquisition revenue per visitor and also recurring revenue with subscription renewals.
- 18%+ increase in revenue per visitor
- 19% decrease in the auto-renewal opt-out rate
Kaspersky Lab grew revenue per visitor by 63% and improved internal efficiency with the 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) localized marketplaces
Kaspersky Lab migrated existing stores in several Eastern European countries to 2Checkout marketplaces, in order to optimize the customer experience.
2Checkout developed and implemented localized marketplaces for the majority of Eastern European markets, including the Czech Republic and Slovakia, Hungary, Greece, Romania, Serbia and Ukraine.
- Grew revenue per visitor by 63% in some geographies
- Significant increases in conversion rates and sales for each individual market
- Improved internal efficiency
- Simplified user journey, with a shorter average time per visit and improved retention flows.
Kaspersky Improved Revenue through the Reseller Channel with 2Checkout
"2Checkout has a deep understanding of our needs and requirements. This project had a major contribution to our partner management success. We are able to work with thousands of partners around the world in a very professional manner and fulfil their orders in real time," said Olga Ushakova, Channel Platform Maintenance Manager at Kaspersky Lab.
Kaspersky Lab was looking to improve collaboration and operations with their network of 70,000 resellers around the world.
The endpoint security company implemented 2Checkout’s Avangate Channel Manager Solution in order to automate order processing and serve resellers in real time.
- Improved time to market
- Real time order processing and fulfilment around the world
- Enhanced support for reseller partners
- Increase in channel revenue
Success Story: Increased Sales by over 20% with In-App Purchasing
Since 2011, 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) has provided Kaspersky Lab with local e-stores, fully tailored to specific markets, including currencies, payment methods, languages, support numbers, taxation, invoicing regulations.
Kaspersky Lab introduced 2Checkout’s In-App Purchasing to optimize the customer experience through frictionless selling.
- In-app revenue uplift of over 20% of total sales
- Doubled in-app purchase conversion rate
- Markets: South Africa, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey.
Project: Kaspersky Push-notifications Implementation in META Markets with Push4Site
Context & Objectives
The Kaspersky team was looking for an additional way to communicate with new prospects until they download a trial version or buy a security product. The main objective was to increase the website conversion and reduce cart abandonment.
Solution & Results
- The 2Checkout integration allows automated trigger notifications from Push4Site, to determine clients to return to the cart, maintaining their initial product selection;
- The first push notification is sent after 3 minutes, with a follow-up after 90 minutes, with a 15% discount for visitors who return to the cart;
- 21% of clients who abandon the shopping cart return to the website, and 23% of those complete the purchase, translating into 4.8% sales conversion rates.
Success Story: Accelerated Online Global Expansion
“At Kaspersky Lab, business development teams are very thorough about entering new markets and have a custom approach in terms of best products, pricing, local support, payment methods, etc. 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) has not only provided Kaspersky Lab with a strong, agile platform, but also with all the necessary tools and expertise to help us succeed online in markets such as Central Europe, the Middle East and Africa” said Pavel Korolev, Head of Online Sales, Emerging Markets at Kaspersky Lab.
2Checkout provided Kaspersky Lab with local e-stores, fully adapted to individual markets, including currencies, payment methods, languages, support numbers, taxation, invoicing regulations.
Additionally, 2Checkout supported Kaspersky Lab with various custom implementations and integration projects:
- Integration with Kaspersky Lab’s license key generation and order management system, for improved reporting and operational efficiencies;
- Financial reporting customized to Kaspersky’s internal systems of record and invoicing requirements;
- Integration with Kaspersky’s Omniture Site Catalyst account, assisting the online marketing team with improved visibility into stores' analytics.
Download the full Kaspersky case study here.
Check out more testimonials from Kaspersky Lab professionals who work with the 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) team:
"Solid and complex ecommerce platform. Majority of functionalities in place, possible to be activated without contacting 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) at all. The rest can be quite quickly developed and customized to our needs. Ability to integrate quickly to our internal systems, KORM, CRM, etc. Great and responsive account management. I enjoy working with these guys, things are moving quickly,"
Kamilo Tomas, Senior Online Sales Manager at Kaspersky Lab.
Read the full review on G2Crowd